An Italian genius who does not need an introduction, just say his name to be transported in a universe of visionary inventions, timeless paintings, studies and precious codes that have changed the course of art and mechanics, anatomy and botany. With this collection of papers, roles are exchanged: creativity and genius belong to you! Let yourselves be inspired by his flying machines, faces of women, amazing handwriting, follow the gears of his mind in a unique steampunk universe, the unmistakable Italian Renaissance style of Leonardo da Vinci.
In scrapbooking industry, Ciao Bella paper collections are about Italian high quality. They feature versatile patterns and styles, perfect for a variety of applications. Great original illustrations and color palettes, often bold and unconventional, have been thought out in details to get the most from any sheet. All of the lines are printed in Italy with organic inks on forest-friendly certified paper by a carefully selected team of professionals specialized in traditional printing Italian skills.
Codex Leonardo Limited Edition Paper Pad 12"x12"
- 12x12 inches (30,5x30,5 cm)
- 1 each of 12 double-sided printed papers; includes images of clocks, hot air balloons, gears, the Vitruvian Man, and faces of women
- 23 designs + 1 additional design in the cover with 5 cards
- Paper Arcoset Fedrigoni 190 gsm high quality, FSC Forest friendly certified
- Acid & lignin free, heavy metal absence, chlorine free
- Designed and Made in Italy